Re: Ultrabath Bathtubs
Posted by Rich Cooper on April 12, 1999 at 10:04:45:
In response to Re: Ultrabath Bathtubs
: I'm building a new home and I'm trying to choose between a more typical water jet whirlpoop bathtub and a forced air Ultrabath bathtub? I've read the literature but have been unable to view an Ultrabath in operation. Any knowledge or opinion on the pros and cons of each? Which is quieter during operation? Does the Ultrabath forced air system really give an adequate massage effect?

: I'd appreciate any information you can share.

: Michael Dennehy

RE: Ultrabath

I recently renovated my Toronto home and installed an Ultrabath. If you are a true fan of the concentrated jets found in a Jaccuzzi, the ultrabath does not provide this. I personally prefer the ultra because it offers a better overall massage, since there are 44 vent holes. At it's highest setting, the Ultrabath is explosive. My wife thinks it's overpowered. It is quite noisy, but I hear that placing sound proof insulation under the unit can help this. Overall I am very pleased with my decision and find the massage to be superior to a jaccuzzi tub. I highly recomend the optional light, for $200 extra, it makes for a pretty swanky addition. - Rich Cooper

Replies to this post
There are none.