Re: Main Water Supply
Posted by Lou on March 29, 1999 at 18:28:20:
In response to Re: Main Water Supply
Type K soft copper continuous would be best, sleeve it where it passes through the wall. Silver solder or selfloss underground connections, or use corporation couplings. And if you have to you can feed a length of 3/8" cable up through the old galvanized, run it through a 1" tee brazed onto the end of the copper, clamp it together and pull new line out of house with the aid of the backhoe. This is helpful as I have done a couple where there is now ten feet of veranda over the path of the water service, and you just can't get in there to dig safely.....Lou

Replies to this post
There are none.