Re: faucet
Posted by hj on March 25, 1999 at 09:14:40:
In response to Re: faucet
you can either use a Symmons or Powers control valve for the hot water supply to two handle utility shower valves, or use it for supplying only tempered water to an individual valve controlling each shower head.

: I think I am looking for the impossible. What I need is a utility style shower only unit in scald-guard. The shower room I am in has exposed pipes. What I was going to recommend is installing central brass utility showers with a symmons or equal scald guard for the complete system. Any better suggestions?

: thanks in advance

Replies to this post
There are none.