Re: Thermal expansion problem
Posted by Terry Love on April 25, 1998 at 13:19:11:
In response to Re: Thermal expansion problem


If your Plumbing Code requires a Backflow Preventer, Check Value or Pressure Reducing Valve, You Need a THERM-X-Trol on Every Job.
Therm-X-Trol is made by Amtrol.

With a closed system, you will need a means of allowing expansion as the water heats.


Replies to this post