Re: Old Urinal Replacement
Posted by Dick Cole on March 22, 1999 at 18:03:22:
In response to Re: Old Urinal Replacement
: I assume it as a 3/4" pipe connection to the urinal. In that case, a Chicago, Central Brass, or similar self-closing urinal flush valve is all you need. They are inexpensive and any good plumbing store has them or can get them very easily.

: : Our church has a urinal with a small tank mounted near the ceiling. We would like to get rid of the tank. What would our options be? If Sloan type valves, where can they be purchased?

Replies to this post