Re: water hammer
Posted by Terry Love on March 20, 1999 at 14:56:59:
In response to Re: water hammer

Water hammer is most often heard on quick closing valves, like dishwashers, icemakers and washing machines. A shower faucet is quick, but not as quick at those. A very cool way of helping with water hammer, would be adding Mini-resters to all of those devices. When check valves or PRV's are added to a system, the need for water hammer devices increase. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.