refrigerator water valve
Posted by Katheryn on March 18, 1999 at 13:16:53:
Help! TOTAL kitchen remodel (including drywall), but no one thought to modify the valve providing water to refrig, which protrudes 3+ inches. How impossible is it to now cut out wallboard,remove valve and reposition galvanized pipes WITHIN wall, as washing machine water supply? Can I, very cautiously move them from vertical and tie them with plumbers tape further back into wall, attached to stud? Or am I looking for trouble in 30 yr.old galv. pipes? Your recom. greatly appreciated.

Replies to this post
There are none.