Sibley Toilet Parts
Posted by Frank on March 17, 1999 at 09:46:34:
I have a circa 1939 Sibley two-part toilet, and I'm looking for a replacement for the pipe between the tank and the bowl. The tank is mounted on the wall, and there's a curved pipe from the tank to the bowl.

Replies to this post
There are none.