Re: vanity drain
Posted by marinar on March 11, 1999 at 14:44:27:
In response to Re: vanity drain
: : In the kit is the basic plug and extension, as well as the rubber washer, there is a waxed composition
: : gasket. Does this gasket go between th eflared rim and the sink, or on top of the rubber washer?

: put plumbers putty or silicone (if marble vanity)on drain then put in drain hole of sink, then put the rubber washer on from the underside of sink then the waxed composition gasket (friction ring)then the nut and tighten.

Thanks Dale's

Replies to this post
There are none.