Re: Water pressure
Posted by Terry Love on March 07, 1999 at 11:49:37:
In response to Re: Water pressure
: : In hopes to increase my kitchen water pressure I opened the cabinet under the sink and turned the knobs for the hot and cold water to the left. At first it appeared that more water was coming out, but then all of a
: : sudden the pressure stopped and I had no running water. After that I kept turning the knobs and then turning the faucet on and off. Eventually
: : I had water again, but at less than the pressure I originally had. Do I have to run the water for a while to increase the pressure again? Do I have to shut
: : off the outside line to start over? Does the old rule of right to tighten and left to loosen apply to water shut off knobs. Please help.

: when you turned the valve some crud (that ok terry?) came loose and plugged the line to the faucet or your screen may be plugged.you may have to take the stems out and flush the water line or even pull the stems out of the valve under sink. check screen first. Dale

Dale is right on here! This "crud" or "foreign matter" is most likely the culprit. Whatever it is, it doesn't belong there. Take away it's visa and send it on it's way.

Replies to this post
There are none.