Re: Dripping Tub Spout/Leaky Faucet
Posted by Terry Love on March 02, 1999 at 01:42:14:
In response to Re: Dripping Tub Spout/Leaky Faucet

Replacing valve stems on tub shower faucets will involve turning the water off to the house, removing the stems, taking them to a parts house for matching up, and reinstalling. If you want to replace with a single handle pressure balanced faucet, there are remodel plates that allow the job to be done without tile work. Moen and Delta make these. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.