plastic water tube
Posted by Steve on March 01, 1999 at 19:03:33:
We are currently having a house constructed.The specs we agreed to was for copper supplies,but the plumbing contractor has used a whitish translucent plastic flex tube with the word "QEST" stamped on it.Is this the bad stuff,and are we getting ripped off?Please help!Thanks!

Replies to this post