Re: Kohler tub
Posted by dale's plumbing service on February 22, 1999 at 02:13:03:
In response to Re: Kohler tub
: I have a kohler Villager tub and the stopper (clean out ) is jammed. Any suggestions? There is no access without breaking the dry wall.

boy, your in a mess. can you spray wd40 down the overflow tube from the top. take a pair of pliers and grag the rod and keep on working it. if you do not succeed then you have no choice but to cut the wall i guess. good luck. Dale

Replies to this post