Re: converting to gas
Posted by Terry Love on February 19, 1999 at 20:35:06:
In response to Re: converting to gas

They may be talking about CSST; corrugated stainless steel tubing, which is being used in some jurisdictions in addition to black steel gas piping.

One brand of this is TracPipe, which is a flexible stainless steel piping material used for natural gas and propane installations.

Replies to this post
There are none.