Pressure Regulator Drip
Posted by Ivars Vancers on February 10, 1999 at 16:05:32:
The PR in my house is dripping at the flange I assume it needs a new gasket. Plumbing supply houses sell ony refurbish kits - can I do that myself or do I need a plumber to do it right? It is a Watts Part No. 5CM2.
Any advice?

Replies to this post
There are none.