Re: A Pressure Balance
Posted by Frank on February 01, 1999 at 11:33:42:
In response to Re: A Pressure Balance
The terminology is wrong. The correct term is air admittance valve, a one way vent device that can substitute for a free air vent. Also called a "cheater vent" in the trade. Do a Web search or see a plumbing supplier.

: Terry,
: I am installing a kitchen sink in basement and have been told instead of ripping out a wall for a vent I could install a Pressure Balance. What is this and what info could you give me on this subject.
: Thanks much,
: Michael

Replies to this post