Love's Plumbing & Heating Company - Cumberland, Maryland circa .1925-1955
Posted by Dave Love on January 28, 1999 at 13:57:28:
This is really weird. I was just messing around on the computer. I have been trying to do a genealogical research on my Great Grandfather Clyde W. Love, who was a big local businessman her in my home town of Cumberland, Maryland for 30 years back in the early part of the century. My dad does not have much info. on him. He was originally from Pittsburgh PA. & he had alot of brothers who moved west. He was married about 5 times, but only had one son (that we know of.) His slogan for his business was " Call Me and You Will be in Love with Your Plummer" I know that he started Love's Plumbing & Heating Company sometime between 1920-1929; and closed it when he retired in the late 50's to Tampa Bay, Florida. He died in the early 70's when I was only two. I know that this is a long shot, but it was weird to me when I pulled up this web site, since I have been researching this all week anyway. If you have any insight, where your brach of Love comes from, or names of your great grandfather; please let me know at
207 Washington Street Apt. 2
Cumberland, Maryland 21502
301/ 724-0685
I know that My great grandfather had a brother named Gibb who moved west.

Replies to this post
There are none.