Re: Moen Faucet
Posted by Terry Love on January 28, 1999 at 13:30:56:
In response to Re: Moen Faucet

That thingie at the end of the spout that the water comes out of. At least that is the technical explanation. Some of the Moen pull-out spout/sprays have an inline filter under the counter that needs cleaning from time to time also. Terry

: I am experiencing the same problem, what is the aerator?

Replies to this post
There are none.