Re: polybutylene lawsuit
Posted by ROBERT HALL on August 28, 2002 at 14:52:10:
In response to Re: polybutylene lawsuit
: : : Check out or call 1 800 392-7591. The site has everything you need about the Cox and Spencer lawsuits and how to file a claim. I hope this helps. I've filed a claim with the CPRC and am waiting for the claims adjuster to call to see if I have a qualified leak. I'm hoping for the best.

Dear Sir,
I tried numerous times to get them to replace the pipe in accordance with the terms of the lawsuit. However, they classify my home as a mobile home even though it is more like a modular. Because they classified it as a mobile home it is too late to have the plumbing replaced. It should cost about $4000 to replace it.

Replies to this post
There are none.