Re: tub / shower enclosures
Posted by PAM on August 27, 2002 at 22:40:19:
In response to Re: tub / shower enclosures
: I am looking for a product I have seen in the past. I went back to our local home improvement center and described this product. The manager of the department said that this product was called "pro stone" and has been misterioulsy recalled by the manufacturer.

: My wife is insisting on this product or a similar one. Where can I find this product or one similar to it? It was an aproximately 3/8" thick type of a plastic, synthetic marble or stone. My mother has a similar product in her home which was present when she purchased it.

: This product is atractive and easy to maintain?

: Questions:

: Where can I find this product or a similar one?

: Why was it recalled? Is there something wrong with it? I would not like my mother exposed to a defective product.

: Thank you.

Replies to this post
There are none.