Re: polybutylene lawsuit
Posted by george goff on August 22, 2002 at 17:05:35:
In response to Re: polybutylene lawsuit
: Check out or call 1 800 392-7591. The site has everything you need about the Cox and Spencer lawsuits and how to file a claim. I hope this helps. I've filed a claim with the CPRC and am waiting for the claims adjuster to call to see if I have a qualified leak. I'm hoping for the best.

i filed several years ago. had a sorry adjuster. no claim allowed .i still have pipe and fittings. mine was a RIP OFF

Replies to this post
There are none.