Re: Closet Flange Replacement
Posted by Dave Arnold on January 18, 1999 at 14:50:38:
In response to Re: Closet Flange Replacement
I had the same thing happen to me. I bought a closet flange repair kit (at a local do-it-yourself store) that consists of a flat flange that lays on top of the old flange, then you screw through the old one into the floor to anchor it down. It came with two rubber gaskets (no wax!) - one between the old flange and the repair flange, and one between the repair flange and the toilet. Worked like a charm.

Replies to this post
There are none.