Re: Americast Kitchen Sink
Posted by Robert Millhouse on May 15, 2002 at 20:05:35:
In response to Re: Americast Kitchen Sink
: : : Contact a local plumbing fixture repair service, often under Fiberglass Repairs in the phone book. They will be able to repair it, but I am not sure if the cost would be less than a new sink.

: : : : I have an Americast Kitchen Sink - White - but I'm not sure what the finish is. A house sitter recently put quite a few scratches in it (I figure he was trying to separate frozen meat with a knife) and I don't know what to do to fix them. I tried to contact the Americast website, but was denied access. My sink was purchased in October of '98 and the only other information I have is the bar code 033056252055. Can you offer any suggestions. Being as how my kitchen was just recently remodeled, this sink is not something I plan to replace. Please help!

: : Americast is an American Standard product. Check for customer service numbers & websites at

telephone number for american standard customer service is 1-800-232-0068 they will send you a repair kit free of charge. hrs.8am to 7pm est

Replies to this post
There are none.