Re: Crack Cast Iron Pipe
Posted by Terry Love on January 12, 1999 at 00:53:17:
In response to Re: Crack Cast Iron Pipe
Yes, you can replace the cracked cast with PVC DWV pipe. You will need the correct cast to PVC couplings and either a good metal blade to cut the cast or a "snap" cutter. Terry

: While under my house I discovered a 12in. crack on the top of a sewer drain pipe. Can this section be cut and replaced with a PVC pipe or can it be patched with some kind of material?

Replies to this post
There are none.