Re: reduced water flow
Posted by Carol on January 02, 1999 at 23:10:15:
In response to Re: reduced water flow
Dear Terry and Yuri: We have the same problem with a Delta kitchen faucet in a home we just purchased. There is no water saver device that I could find, and in addition, ours has a toggle switch that switches the flow from stream to spray. It is by far the lowest water pressure in all the house. Any help would be great.
: :
: : : Dear Terry,

: : : I have installed Luna faucet made by KWC. I like its very smooth operation. However, the water flow seems to be severly restricted compared to my old Moen faucet. Some people have told me there is a restricting component inside, and it could be removed to increase water flow. Please help me to identify this component and explain how it could be removed.

: : : Greatly appreciate your time and advice.

: : : Yuri
: : if you look at the faucet where the water comes out there usually is a piece that will screw off and inside will be a screen and a piece of round plastic with hole in it . thats called a water saver and can be removed to increase the water flow from the faucet. use pair of plies to loosen it but first put a cloth on the part so you dont scar the chrome when you grip it with pliers. make sure you replace the screen before you screw it back together

: Dear Jerry,
: thanks for your advice.
: I have removed the front piece as you have suggested, however, there was no water saver with hole. There was only fine mesh screen, which is attached to the cover, and it does not come off at all. I think this particular design is different from the one you have described.
: Does anyone knows how to solve the problem?

Replies to this post
There are none.