Re: old crane faucet
Posted by R.Ford on February 14, 2002 at 22:50:41:
In response to Re: old crane faucet
: : I have an old sink with a built in angled "backsplash" and a Crane faucet. The handles are 9" on center and are mounted in the angled backsplash with the spout mounted on the top "shelf". I believe it is maybe from the forties or so. It also has a hole between the handles for a sprayer. Any ideas for replacement parts or a whole new unit?

: I just installed several Kohler Fairfax faucets for single hole. These are usualy special order. The Fairfax faucets that the hardware stores generaly carry are the same thing but come with a long mounting plate to cover the unused holes on a standard 3 hole sink.

: This would replace the spout on your sink. the sprayer would go in one of the other holes, and the remainder would have to be plugged (or used for soap dispenser, hot water dispenser, etc). These run about $120. There are other kitchen faucets made for single hole instalation but most of them are "designer" faucets with "designer" prices.

Replies to this post
There are none.