Re: danze faucets
Posted by DENIS VACHON on February 05, 2002 at 09:26:50:
In response to Re: danze faucets
: the3re is a 1-800 number that u can call and Danze will replace the parts free of charge..sorry i don't have the number but i am looking for it..does anyone have that number. It might be on a box that someones new set of taps came in..let me know if anyone finds it please..
: thanks
: ed
the number is or was 1-800-487-8372

Replies to this post
There are none.