Re: Qest Piping
Posted by hj on December 18, 1998 at 23:46:13:
In response to Re: Qest Piping
The time frame is 12 years for nside piping and 10 years for the pipe from the meter to the house. You are well within the time frame. Call 1-800-356-3496. try to get the outside pipe replaced at the same time. And submit the plumber's repair bill with the paperwork. they usually reimburse that also.

: I just had a leak repaired and found out I have Qest piping. I looked through the web sites concerning the law suit and my home does not fit the construction time frame for the suit(never mind that the claim date has past). The plumbers that repaired the split section claimed that I could be in for a lot of splits as time wears on and I should consider replacing the pipes. How likely am I to experience more problems?
: (My house was built in 4/90) If I do have more problems, what kind of pipe should I use to replace my system? Any other advice do I need to hear? I thank you in advance for you time and consideration. C Barrie

Replies to this post
There are none.