Re: Corner Pedestal Sink for bathroom
Posted by Tanya on January 24, 2002 at 21:10:16:
In response to Re: Corner Pedestal Sink for bathroom
: : I,m looking for a corner sink with a pedestal for a bathroom remodel.
: : I have looked at all the hardware stores in the area and they don,t have a clue.
: : any ideas.

I tried looking for the same thing but nowhere could I find it. What I did was go with a small wall mounted corner sink by American Standard. It is called the Corner Minette. You can order it through Home Depot for $184. That is the cheapest place thatI found for that particular sink. Look at it on the Amer. Stand. web site. Hope it works out.

Replies to this post
There are none.