Re: reduced water flow
Posted by jerry on December 09, 1998 at 21:10:27:
In response to Re: reduced water flow

: Dear Terry,

: I have installed Luna faucet made by KWC. I like its very smooth operation. However, the water flow seems to be severly restricted compared to my old Moen faucet. Some people have told me there is a restricting component inside, and it could be removed to increase water flow. Please help me to identify this component and explain how it could be removed.

: Greatly appreciate your time and advice.

: Yuri
if you look at the faucet where the water comes out there usually is a piece that will screw off and inside will be a screen and a piece of round plastic with hole in it . thats called a water saver and can be removed to increase the water flow from the faucet. use pair of plies to loosen it but first put a cloth on the part so you dont scar the chrome when you grip it with pliers. make sure you replace the screen before you screw it back together

Replies to this post