Re: Water Heater T&P valve discharge
Posted by Bud..Suncoast Plumbing Inc. on December 05, 1998 at 14:51:34:
In response to Re: Water Heater T&P valve discharge
David:--call the City water Dept. and ask if a backflow prevention device has recently been installed at your meter or the main that services your area. You might also ask if there have been any high pressure spikes on the lines serving your home recently. If there has been a backflow prevention device installed, your friend is correct and the best solution would be to install a thermal expansion tank....Bud..

Replies to this post
There are none.