Diaphragm Washers in Compression Faucets
Posted by Ralph Emmerich on November 22, 1998 at 21:34:59:
I am wondering if there are different sizes of diaphragm washers used in compression faucets. I'm talking about the type of "washer-like diaphragm that covers the bottom of the stem." Quote from "Do Your Own Plumbing", by K.E. Armpriester. Thank you.

Replies to this post