Re: danze faucets
Posted by Edward McQuillan on August 11, 2001 at 08:18:21:
In response to Re: danze faucets
the3re is a 1-800 number that u can call and Danze will replace the parts free of charge..sorry i don't have the number but i am looking for it..does anyone have that number. It might be on a box that someones new set of taps came in..let me know if anyone finds it please..

Replies to this post