Re: Can't find these
Posted by Dave Pinkleton on July 20, 2001 at 08:47:53:
In response to Re: Can't find these
: That material is Corning Ware made by Dow Corning and not Dupont. Dishes out of this stuff were called corelle, but i think the bakeware and other stuff was just called corning ware.

: : These are not exactly plumbing problems, but hopefully there's enough remodoling experience around to help.
: : I'm looking for two items that used to be popular and don't seem to be available any more.
Did anyone ever locate the cutting board insert. I also have been looking.

: : I also think I want a built in cutting board or corelle insert in my kitchen counter. The cutting board fits into a cutout in the counter and has a stainless steel rim. The cutting boards used to be fairly commen in the early 70's and I know somebody made a similar unit with dupont correlle.(I may have the name of that material wrong, it's the stuff they make pots and baking dishes out of). Is there a reason they apparently don't make either of these anymore?

: : If anyone knows where i might find either of these items , it would be greatly appretiated.

: : Thanks,
: : Dick

Replies to this post
There are none.