Re: Bathtub refinishing vs. Bathtub liners
Posted by jeanne on July 19, 2001 at 12:25:00:
In response to Re: Bathtub refinishing vs. Bathtub liners
: would like more information about bathtub liners...eg live in new jersey where would i contact person to do the job...cost of liner..and wall covering..ty jeanne: I am in the position of either refinishing my bathtub or installing a bathtub liner, We have heard contraversy about both options and we are confused. We cannot replace the tub we have because we have a marble insert on the walls surrounding out bathtub and I don't want to destroy it. We are stuck with refinishing our bathtub or going with a liner. Can you give us your honest and professional opinion? Thanking you in advance.

: We recommend the acylic bathtub liner for any long term repair of your bathtub. We have been doing residential bathtub relining since 1992 and our parent company, Re-Bath, has been relining hotel and motel bathtubs for over 20 years. Re-Bath offers over 700 different shells and can match almost any tub. The shells are durable and fit directly over your existing bathtub. We also carry a line of wall liners that fit over drywall or ceramic tile. These walls can be used as an attractive bath surround but are not necessary to install a tub liner. If you have any further questions such as how to contact the Re-Bath dealer nearest you, e-mail us at blgincorporated @ mindspring.com.

Replies to this post
There are none.