Re: Chloraloy and proslope
Posted by eric on June 13, 2001 at 10:56:21:
In response to Re: Chloraloy and proslope
: : Where on earth can a homeowner buy this stuff? Home Depot and Lowes have no idea what this is used for. I need a vendor / retailer in the Maryland area who sells to the public in limited quantities. This is for a single shower floor install.

: Try contacting Hub Concrete Construction or Master Builders In New York, Philly, Chicago, Phoenix, or Los Angeles
: these products are avalable nation wide though ceramic tile dist. or by calling noble co.for thename of a dist. near you.

Replies to this post
There are none.