Re: danze faucets
Posted by Melanie Brumbles on June 11, 2001 at 11:06:47:
In response to Re: danze faucets
I run a kitchen/bath showroom in North Carolina. Lady called me on the telelphone inquiring about DANZE faucets. Had not heard of them until now ... where does one get ahold of a DANZE faucet? Can you help me?

: The plastic hold down bolt on the right hand side of my faucet, through which the flexible spray hose fits, has broken at the top of the threaded section where it widens to hold down the faucet body.
: Two questions:
: 1) how do I get a replacement part (Canadian Tire where I bought it do not handle parts)
: 2) will the replacement be any stronger, i.e. has there been a design improvement - there needs to be one, it is very thin where it broke.

Replies to this post