Re: danze faucets
Posted by Roy Mills on June 08, 2001 at 17:17:38:
In response to Re: danze faucets
The plastic hold down bolt on the right hand side of my faucet, through which the flexible spray hose fits, has broken at the top of the threaded section where it widens to hold down the faucet body.
Two questions:
1) how do I get a replacement part (Canadian Tire where I bought it do not handle parts)
2) will the replacement be any stronger, i.e. has there been a design improvement - there needs to be one, it is very thin where it broke.

Replies to this post