Re: UltraMax toilets are great . . .
Posted by Ron on April 12, 19101 at 22:35:35:
In response to Re: UltraMax toilets are great . . .
I live in Baton Rouge, louisiana.....I called the Toto Cust Service line.....there are only a couple places that sell the Toto Brand in the south.....Metarie, La......Biloxi, Ms........Mobile, AL or Houston, Tx. The store in Metarie (Closest to me) has them on back order for three weeks. So I will be making a 2.5 hour trip to boloxi tomorrow to pick up two new Drakes. I am tired of these Eljers that arenin my house now. Ill let ya know how it works out.

Thanks

: . . . just a brief message to everyone. We are fortunate to be located in Terry Love's service area, and had three UltraMax toilets installed a few weeks ago. Our previous toilets (1 year old house) were Mansfields, and several plumbers commented on them being low-quality. I plugged them up about 2-3 times a week.

: Since the UltraMax's have been installed, I haven't had to use the plunger! We actually relegated the plunger in each bathroom to the cabinet under the sink, and, in another month or two, they'll probably be moved to the garage!

Replies to this post
There are none.