Re: Pressure Reducing Valve
Posted by John Scates on April 11, 19101 at 09:24:39:
In response to Re: Pressure Reducing Valve
I assume that you are asking about the pressure on the house-side of the PRV. I use a pressure gage that connects to an outside faucet. Available at most plumbing supplies, but hard to find at general hardware stores.

Replies to this post