Re: Pressure Reducing Valve
Posted by hj on April 11, 19101 at 09:21:49:
In response to Re: Pressure Reducing Valve
Go to a hardware store and purchase a gauge that connects to your hose faucet. Screw it on the faucet and then turn it on.

: How can you tell the psi of the water pressure? I have a watts PRV without any measuring meter.

Replies to this post
There are none.