Re: Toto Drake VS American Standard EL & Tub Drain
Posted by Ron on April 08, 19101 at 04:13:22:
In response to Re: Toto Drake VS American Standard EL & Tub Drain
: : I am in the market for new toilets for my home. I currently have Eljer Patriot Toilets that plug just about every other use. I have found the American Standard EL but not the Toto. I plan to call Toto and get the location of the closest dealer. Is there any difference in performance between these two. Also....the drain in my bathtub is getting corroded pretty badly.....our water must be pretty bad.....and it will not come clean. I found the drain assembly at a local hardware store ......its the little 1/4 turn type. Am I opening a can of worms trying to change this thing or what? I also purchased the tool required to screw it out. The drain below the tub is made of PVC. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ..Ron

: : By the way.............GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: �

:

��
:

: Ron,
: The Drake works better than the Cadet.

: Let's put it this way, I just redid the bathrooms, both men and womens plumbing of the church I attend.
: They asked for the Cadet, and I put in the Toto Drake and Ultramax toilets. Our womens bathroom has seven one-piece Ultramax toilets and one ADA height Drake. For the mens I used one ADA Drake and one Ultramax with three of the Toto UT-104 urinals.

: I didn't want to be asked to use a plunger when I went to church.

: Terry Love

Replies to this post
There are none.