Re: Portable dishwasher hose connector
Posted by Kathy on April 02, 19101 at 18:18:28:
In response to Re: Portable dishwasher hose connector
You can buy the metal adaptor for you faucet at most home centers or hardware stores. You can get a repplacement hose that runs from the dishwasher to the faucet from the dishwasher maker. We just bought one for our 10-year old Kenmore Ultra as the plastic "teeth" in the original one can no longer grasp on to the faucet adaptor. It cost us about 50.00 for the hose and fasteners. Now...if I can just figure out how to get inside the washer to replace the hose......!

Replies to this post
There are none.