siphon breaker
Posted by Harold on April 01, 19101 at 15:03:16:
I saw a picture in a magazine years ago of a siphon breaker installed under a kitchen sink. It looked to be about 15", similar to a piece of black plastic pipe. I wish to find something similar for use in my coin laundry. We have multiple cast iron stacks with suds caps on top. Into this we push the drain hoses. Suds cant get out and air can�t get in. I,m afraid I could create a vacuum situation that will pull water from another machine in use.
Can any one direct me to such an item? Thanks much.
Laundry Boy

Replies to this post
There are none.