Re: Where does this come from?
Posted by Mark M on March 31, 19101 at 22:41:45:
In response to Re: Where does this come from?
Can you explain this to me? Where is it, what does it do and how do I go about replacing it??

: Sounds like you have a failing dip tube. You will have to replace it and then flush the particles out of the heater.

: : I've been having a persistent problem lately. Most of the filters on the ends of my faucets get clogged with these small white particles. I empty them, and they fill up again. Very annoying. I think it's the hot water side, therefore possibly something with the hot water heater?? What's up?

Replies to this post