Re: Replacing WC Waste pipe.
Posted by wess on March 19, 19101 at 21:15:49:
In response to Re: Replacing WC Waste pipe.
: Dear Terry.I am currently replacing my bathroom suite
: While i have a basic knowledge ,I am not sure how to deal with altering the position of plastic waste pipes
: I intend to use "push fit connections" but will need to mate the push fit joint with the old plastic welded
: down waste pipe,which will have to be cut off to suit.
: My question is,Can an adaptor be obtained for this?
: Yours faithfully. Ronnie.

Yes you can, it is either called a transition no hub band or a company makes an all rubber one called a fernco. whats wrong with using the same old type of pipe thats in there, if its ABS or PVC.

Replies to this post
There are none.