Re: kitchen island sink vent
Posted by CM on March 13, 19101 at 22:00:28:
In response to Re: kitchen island sink vent
No, you need a loop vent that has a U bend above the sink level, and then goes back below the floor (slab in your case) and connects to a vent stack. You cannot vent a plumbing fixture to an indoor space.

: Is there any way to vent an island kitchen sink without running the PVC under the slab and up through the nearest wall - some type of under the sink vent?
: thank you Heather Vybiral

Replies to this post
There are none.