Re: valve access through sheetrock ceiling
Posted by Charlie on March 09, 19101 at 22:42:44:
In response to Re: valve access through sheetrock ceiling
I just went through Graingers online catalog and I can't find anything. What should I be looking under? I really appreciate your help as I assumed these kinds of things must exist.

: There are many access panels available that look very unobtrusive, which are preframed and have a single screwdriver-slot 1/4 turn fastener to operate them. You would do better at a contractor supply house (such as a Grainger's) than a Home Depot for these items.

: : I am finishing off part of a basement and want to box off some suspended heating pipes at the ceiling that feed baseboard units at the floor level. However, this would put the control valves behind the sheetrock boxing. Are there any kinds of access covers that mount in openings in sheetrock that would give a finished look but would let me get easy access to the valves?

Replies to this post
There are none.