Re: venting / home
Posted by Terry Love on February 26, 19101 at 19:55:31:
In response to Re: venting / home

: Is there such a thing as an in-house vent valve?
: If so, does it replace the standard through-the-roof p
: vent pipe? Any leads here?...thanks

Studor vents are being used when the through the roof vents can't be done. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.