Posted by Darrin Hartness on February 19, 19101 at 12:58:54:
I have an outside sillcock faucet (Woodford Model 17). It comes out of the wall and through the brick. There is no access from underneath, my house is built on a slab. Behind the faucet inside the house \ is a bathroom cabinet. When I turned the faucet on the other day water started pouring out from behind the faucet. When I turn it off, the water stops. I assume the tube going through the wall is damaged. Is there a way to replace this sillcock from the outside? I have no way of accessing it from inside the house unless I tear out a bathroom cabinet.

Replies to this post
There are none.